The top 10 (so far) of 2015
Editor / December 21, 2015
As we wrap another year here at EconomicDevelopment.org, I wanted to highlight ten of the most popular posts from 2015 (so far) and thank the authors for being a part of the EconomicDevelopment.org community.
8. The Higher ED Blog: Six lessons for improving collaboration across the urban-rural divide by Danielle Collins
6. How to make community engagement work in your community by Brittany Bruce, Ryan Lipcsei and Tara Vinodrai
5. The Higher ED Blog: Anatomy of business incubation in Canada by Tara Vinodrai
3. Creating place value: Attracting and retaining businesses and talent by Alison Berry, Community Builders
2. The Higher ED Blog: Incubators generate results but still might not be worth the investment by Catherine Oosterbaan
Have a safe and restful holiday season!